Saturday, June 30, 2018

Home!

Look who is home!
Courtney is here until Wednesday!
I love hearing her play the piano.

Courtney and I went to the temple together Saturday morning with Taylor and Lisa Jones.
It was so fun to be with the Jones'. They keep us laughing! I love that Courtney is so excited about making time to go through the temple.


Nick got home from his 50-miler and while it was hard, dusty and hot, he had a smile on his face!
I'm proud of him for doing something so difficult. He didn't love the hard stuff, but he did have a good time with his friends. His favorite part was one hike where they got to cliff jump into a lake.


I said to Chris, "We need to make a candy poster for Nick when he comes home 
like I used to do for you guys." Chris looked at me confused and said,
 "You never did that for me."
Oh dang. 3rd child problems. I'll have to do it when he gets home from HEFY.
But Nick loved his candy poster!


And the pool is finished and heated!
We went to check it out and then dared Nick to jump in with his clothes on.
He only had to think about it for 2 seconds and then he jumped!


Top right hand corner. That's Nick flipping off the diving board into the pool!


Rebekah, Rachel and Jeremy all came into town for Skyline's 20th reunion.
How did they get so old?
We got to have dinner together Friday night. What a surprise and so much fun to see them, 
even if it was for just a second!

No comments: