Friday, June 22, 2018

Fun Week

Nick has had a busy week with Lax camp in the morning and home just in time to eat a quick lunch and then to tennis. He got a break on his chores, which was motivation to take lax even though none of his other friends did it. The good news is he got to know a couple of the older boys better and had a great time. He had a blast at tennis too with a few friends and their little sisters. This was his third week and he loved it.


EC was here all week taking a break from the Phoenix heat and working on family history projects. It was so fun having her here! We both kind of did our own thing but it was fun to check in and eat lunch together or work together making dinner or doing dishes (I actually think she did all the dishes!)

Tonight we went to a Bee's game. Nick invited Ryan and Chris bailed at the last minute. (Teens and their friends!) I texted Diane to see if her family wanted to come. Her kids were doing other things but she was happy to join us. The cool thing is that I didn't realize is it was her and my Dad's anniversary that night. And they always went to a Bees Game on their anniversary. I told her I wasn't as funny as my dad or didn't know as much about sports. But we would be good company anyway! I'm glad she came because we had a great time all together. And I'm glad I called and invited her because that was probably a little prompting.


No comments: