Friday, June 15, 2018

Getting Stuff Done.

Sometimes there's just so much freakin' laundry!

But it's such a good feeling when its all folded and put away. Especially since laundry day is Monday so I'll be starting all over again in 3 days. Gotta get it done.

On the flip side, the boys do their own laundry in the summer. Wash, fold and put away. I taught Chris to iron his pants for prom and he has really embraced ironing. Love it! Which actually gives me a good idea for him to make some money this summer... I've got several shirts that need ironing and I never want to make time for it. I'll bet I can hire him.

We went to Jersey Boys with some new friends in the ward. It was fun to get to know them better. The funny part is we were 5 couples in all and one family has a huge 12 passenger van so we all went together in the van (for their grandkids!)! One friend commented it felt like a high school dance as we all piled in to go to dinner and a show together. Ha!

No comments: