Tuesday, June 05, 2018

In the City

View from my room. Um, yeah. This is why we used to love The Trump back in the Morgan Stanley days.
I'm in New York with Courtney and Gram! (Dan gets in tomorrow morning.)
Courtney is going through the temple for the first time tomorrow and we're so excited she's ready for this next step!

A quick nap before meeting Courtney.
When the taxi driver asked me where I needed to go, I felt like I had to make an excuse as to why I was staying in The Trump. "It was really the best location for where we need to be or we wouldn't have stayed there!" I don't think he cared.



After getting into the city, I met Courtney up at the lab where she was just finishing up for the night. We went to her apartment to tidy up before meeting Gram for dinner. We had a wonderful conversation (and great food) then continued the great conversation at Courtney's apartment. (With dessert of Crack Pie from Momofuku. Dan and I had gotten their ice cream before and didn't like it. But the pie was tasty!) Also went through her closet looking for a dress or skirt that is garment-friendly! Good thing she remembered!

I'm loving sitting in my hotel room working on my blog, looking forward to a run in Central Park tomorrow! My favorite place to exercise!

Courtney's lab is housing an old relic!

A "Macintosh Classic." Remember when this computer was amazing!
Quote of the day... Love this.


No comments: