Sunday, September 24, 2023

Soaked

After church the rain had lightened, so on our walk home, Dan and I stopped by the bike store
to pick up my bike that I had shipped from Utah.

By the time we checked out, it was a torrential downpour.

Luckily my bike is light because I carried it home so the rain didn't kick up off of rolling tires.
Me in my skirt carrying my bike. What a city.
Fortunately I had new rain boots.



Dan had run back to the store because we met a friendly young man who worked for Morgan Stanley in a sales capacity who was buying a bike. 
He was so outgoing he reminded us of Chris and as we left and both commented on that, I said to Dan, 
"Run back and get his contact info so Chris can ask him about his job."

We met back at the apartment and both of us were soaked.

Courtney and Michael met us for brunch:
pumpkin protein pancakes, fruit, cinnamon apples, whip cream and bacon.
Yum!

No comments: