Monday, January 29, 2024

Watching the Sun Come Up

We got home yesterday afternoon and laid on the couch because we were so dang tired.
Chris came home and that got us up, catching up with him.
We took an afternoon walk then turned on the football game at halftime,
so excited that Detroit was going to win, then watched that dream wither away.

(tbh, I didn't care who won our lost before the game started, but Dan and Chris' 
enthusiasm rubbed off on me.)

Today I'm enjoying my home routine--
sitting outside doing puzzles and Instagram while the sun comes up.



I am SHOCKED I got this one!
LEGGY? Seriously?


Goal of the week is to finish all revisions. Can I do it?

Kershaw is also happy to be home. He's been at the trainers for three weeks
and she has given him strict instructions not to jump up on people
and come when his name is called!

No comments: