Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Laughing with Friends

Temple morning with friends.
Jenn and KT were giggling at one point and I had to work really hard not to
get caught in the contagion.
Fortunately, with having a sister and spending every Sunday in church, I've had a lot of practice
not laughing even when you're dying to get caught up in it.

That being said, I've also spent many boring Sabbath Meetings covering up laughter (as a child).
Here's the worst offender that'll make you laugh out loud in church:
Open the hymn book, read the title (in your head) and then add "on the toilet."
We were children.


Jenn, just crawling into the front seat from the back.
And giving praise for her two new hips that allow such flexibility.



Dan's been making dinner all week so I can work on my book in any free time.
I didn't get home until 3:30, but was able to work right up until 7:00 when dinner was ready.
Thanks, Dan!

No comments: