Thursday, January 18, 2024

Nothing Much (Phew!)

Walking in Chris' footsteps to get out to his (now also mine) morning place.


The 1000 Hours Outside app. (My goal is 500/year; 42/month; 10.5/week)
I'm doing great so far. A sunny week-long vacation helps.


Sporting my Coldplay sweatshirt that Marty and Lizzie gave me for my birthday.
(Courtney tells me pics of our oufits are called OOTD.
If you're over 40, and didn't figure it out: Outfit of the Day.)

Back in September when it was my bday season, 
Marty and Lizzie asked me what my favorite bands were (but didn't say why), 
so I gave them:
Dan Fogelberg, Air Supply, Erasure, Fun, Goo Goo Dolls, Ben Folds
Five for Fighting, REO Speedwagon, and Coldplay 
😂
Good thing I eventually came up with Coldplay--a band from this decade!


 Dying imagining me sporting Dan Fogelberg merch. 😂
(But these would make for some incredible white elephant gifts!)


No comments: