Sunday, January 07, 2024

From Snow to Sun

Ah, warm nuts on a flight, I've missed you!


Read The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and half of 
The Horse and his Boy.
Not gonna lie, I shed tears in each one. Aslan is a wonderful Jesus.
(Runs a close second to Jesus in The Chosen.)
I honestly believe reading these books as a child were formative 
in my understanding of Christ and his unconditional love.

As I finished each book, I passed it over to Dan.
He's catching up to me as I work on my blog. I better get cracking on finishing The Horse and His Boy.

My only regret is reading them in chronological order rather than the written order.
I think The Magician's Nephew is so much more exciting when 
the origin of the lamppost and the wardrobe are revealed after
reading The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
When I was a kid, I'm pretty sure they were ordered as they were published.

***

Hello, Kauai!
We're happy to be here!



No comments: