Monday, January 15, 2024

Home for a Minute

Chris convinced me that I should move out into the yard for my morning light
when the weather is nice. Glad I could take in this view.

Five seconds after taking this picture, the pool pump sprayed melting water 
my direction, missing me by only a few feet!


Did I ever share the pic of the skiers I collected after my 2:00 a.m. etsy/ebay buying spree
in December? They're actually kinda cute. The big guy takes a little getting used to,
but he grew on me!


Flew to Jackson Hole to ski with friends tonight.
They've hit two other IKON resorts -- Big Sky and Sun Valley, before arriving in Jackson.
I love the Tetons.


Dan and I got dinner in town and we're gearing up for a VERY cold day
on the mountain tomorrow!


It was MINUS 25* earlier. By the time we went to bed, it really warmed up!

No comments: