Friday, December 29, 2023

Waaaahh, Goodbye to Emi

Emi had to go home. Boo! She took Marty and Lizzie with her,
and I really, really miss them!
I remember after we arrived home after visiting EC and Marty, 
I always had a message from EC saying, "I'm so lonesome for you!"
Now I understand! I feel the same way. 


Courtney even said she almost cried when Emi blew her a kiss goodbye.


I'm glad everyone isn't leaving on the same day. That would be too sad.

Chris played Emi a last song of Twinkle on her violin before they left.
And this picture captures how tiny a 1/32 really is!


Courtney and Michael had Petersen Christmas with Michael's parents in town at his sister's home.
In the evening they had a friend party so it was pretty quiet around here.

Movies we watched over the Holiday:
Daddy's Home (Everyone loves this movie except Marty, 
who has to cover his eyes its so hard for him to watch.)
Klaus (So good.)
The Princess Switch (we predicted nearly the entire dialogue before it was spoken.
And yet it was so much fun to watch and critique with everyone.)
The Proposal
Game Night (Never gets old.)
Gran Turismo
Christmas Vacation
Muppet's Christmas

Everyone's favorite must-eats while in SLC:
Bonsai; Porcupine Grill; Itto's; Cafe Rio; Asian Star; 
Lone Star Taqueria; Nielsen's Custard. 
Tandoor Indian (not a long-time fav, just good Indian)

No comments: