Saturday, December 30, 2023

Christmas Lists

I love making lists. 
They literally are my brain when I'm hosting because I can't think about details
when I'm enjoying company and having fun. My multi-tasking ability goes right out the window.

It's a part of prepping I love--imagining the upcoming fun how I can be prepared.




We didn't do a lot today, just enjoyed hanging out.
I got dressed to do a yoga workout, but never made it. And that's okay.

Instead, Courtney and I braved the mall so I could return my contacts (wrong prescription),
and she could get her watch adjusted. 

Michael and Dan drove the Sim. Chris and Nick are doing their own thing--
sleeping in, working out, and hanging out with friends.

Nick working on the Peg Game so there's plenty of brain exercise for everyone.


We've given up on the puzzle. I'm not sure I've ever DNF a puzzle before! 

I'm not in the mood to clean up Christmas yet.
Everything still looks so pretty and the tree is mostly alive.
I'm not ready for it to end.

No comments: