Sunday, December 03, 2023

Moving Around

This afternoon we helped Nick move to a new apartment.
He's tired of the dorms and he and his roommate, Will, found a condo 
where they can each have their own room with a third room for the other Will to join them.

Nick needed a bed and a desk, rugs, and any furniture we could spare. 
And the Love Sac.


Dan and I drove the truck--loaded Beverly Hillbillies style--having to avoid the freeway.
It took a while, but I culled my Apple playlist, doing a little DJ'ing to make the trip interesting,
playing snippets of some real good classics (My classics. Dan doesn't consider "Boy Meets Girl" a classic band. He should be glad I don't have the "Nylons" on there.)


Everything fit perfectly!
Nick is super excited about the set up.


Once we got everything moved in, and made a quick trip to his dorm 
to pick up the racing simulator and his clothes,
Dan and I booked it back to SLC for an Adair family party at Diane's.

Lots of fun chatter and hugs catching up with Sheree's family and Gavin and Brook.
(Michael, Katie and Jacob were out of town.)
And everyone loving on cute Soleil!

Just a few weeks ago I mentioned I was craving Little Caesars,
so Christmas wishes are already coming true.


We forgot to take a family photo, but I'll share this gorgeous one of Michael and Courtney at 
the Columbia Business School Gala last night.

No comments: