Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Hanging Out With Emi

Emi can often be found with someone's phone in her hand.
She loves to pretend she's talking on the phone to one of us.
Sometimes she takes pictures, sometimes she calls people.


The mini violin arrived and she seems to like it. 
And we all love how super tiny it is!


Chris got out his guitar today and played a bit.
Then he taught himself Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star on the 1/32 violin.
We also talked about how he really wanted to play the drums as a child,
but the only options I allowed were piano and violin. 
Darn, if only I'd known I'd be a slacker piano parent within just a couple of his musical years,
I'd have let him play whatever he wanted.

***

Marty, Lizzie, Emi and I went to the park this evening 
before dinner and it was good to get out of the house for 30 minutes.
Can you believe we don't have a swingset in our yard?
What is wrong with us?



After Emi went to bed
Lizzie and I practiced our Christmas duets on the piano and we're sounding really good...
...if we go really slow.

Marty & Chris started a late night zombies game
and then Dan and Nick got home! 

No comments: