Tuesday, August 01, 2023

The Good Life

Our cute little seven-year-old neighbors are coming over regularly to play in the climbing wall and in the backyard. These are two different girls (Eloise and her cousin, Daphne) from the other neighbors who've been coming regularly since we moved in. (Although big sister and brother have phased out and its usually just the youngest two.)

Last week a trike was in the driveway and also a pair of yellow rubber boots.
Michelle and I also roamed the neighborhood, cutting through other people's yards and playing underneath their trees. So happy we can provide some free-range playing to the next generation!


My hand or face would have ruined the pic, but unfortunately you can't see the perspective on its own of this wonderful extra large hibiscus I passed on my walk this morning -- easily bigger than my face.


We take Mt. Olympus for granted, but today I came down 4500 South from 
Taylorsville and the unobstructed view was glorious. 
(Pic taken later, when I wasn't on a highway. More obstructed, but equally as magnificent.)


I can't believe its August! 

No comments: