Thursday, August 31, 2023

Happy 84th Birthday, Marge!

Happy Birthday, Marge!

One of the fun things about Marge is she's the first one to text everyone on their birthdays or celebrations 
(including anniversaries and holidays). She even texts me on my kids' birthdays to wish me "happy birthing day!" We all love that about her. 

It was so fun celebrating with so many of us at Brio.
Michelle was in town dropping off kids at college;
Elise and Ethan and new baby Soleil came,
as well as Sheree, Michael, Katie and Jacob.

Delicious food and fun to be with everyone.
Michael commented how much we've been together as a family this summer.
Between weddings and farewells (thanks, Sheree!)
and the family reunion and Michael's backyard movie night, we've gathered every month.
I love my siblings and their families so much!


The sisters were able to go to Hale Theater after dinner and see "Catch Me if You Can,"
(not related to the movie by the same name).
It was fun to have them with us and I'm sure made Marge's birthday festivities much more fun than if it was just me and her!

Another thing I love about Marge is how observant she is. 
She also always has creative ideas about how to improve or fix something.

We love you, Marge! Happy 84th birthday!


Last night was the Blue Super Moon.
Not blue, but infrequent (hence "once in a blue moon"). And it was so bright!


No comments: