Monday, June 27, 2022

Pool Day

I read out at the pool all afternoon 
(The Lincoln Highway, highly recommend.)
Also sporting a red belly stripe from my swim suit crop top exposing white white skin.

Tonight after Dan got home from boating with Nick--
an instructional in how to back the boat into the lake and get it back on the trailer 
as well as all the checklist of things to remember (The Plug!),
we finished A Million Little Things (also highly recommend)
at the pool, finishing the night with a late night swim.
I love summer!
 

Tomorrow morning Nick takes the boat by himself with friends. 
In the afternoon he's handing off to Chris who's also getting an instructional from 
Dan before his friends join him. 
I'm kind of a stickler for wanting Dan to be with them the first run-through,
and both boys were pretty patient about that.
Of course I imagined in my head several run-throughs before setting them loose.
Just because I worry. But I'm letting that go. Dan says they're ready.

No comments: