Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Back on the Ranch

We're Back!
I've seriously been counting down the days to get to Pagosa again.
Christopher was ready to be home a while so Dan and I came alone while Nick is at High Adventure.

We arrived with a plane full of rugs (that I accidentally ordered to Haven rather than Pagosa), pillows, blankets and more mattress pads. (I've bought out Walmart and TJ Maxx twin size numerous times over.)

The San Juans are finally getting the rain they've desperately needed so when we arrived at the ranch in a deluge, we decided to make the trip to Durango to get the Ranger fixed and also check out some furniture stores. We found a desk for Dan at our first stop, and a few cool pieces at Artesanos.


This is going to perfect in New York!


Some finds at the antique store (including a plate from my Grandma's china),
then another stop at TJ Maxx for a couple more twin size mattress pads.
(I'm not kidding! We needed 18!)


Back in Pagosa, we stopped for Thai food and saw the missionaries 
playing mini golf with a youth group across the street. 


It was still pouring and cold once we were back home
so we turned on the fire and got cozy until 9:30 when I couldn't keep my eyes open 


No comments: