Thursday, February 01, 2024

Brain Fatigue

Work, work, work on my book.
I finished all the proofreading edits last week. 
Yesterday finished improving and tying up plot lines for a few characters, 
as suggested by my beta readers.

Went through all the notes from betas one more time to add any more texture
as recommended, and think through recs I'm not changing.

My brain is toast.
Wasn't even keeping hear and here straight.


I started working first thing this morning, planned to bike outside after a couple of hours,
but the forecast predicted rain. Peloton inside instead and grateful for that option.

Worked on ankle flexion in my YogaBody stretch practice (app).
I'm used to being so flexible, I didn't realize my ankles should be more flexible and aren't.
Blamed it on surgery when I broke my ankle in college when the doctor said I'd never be a ballet dancer.
But in reality, your ankle flexion is dictated by three different calf muscles!

Documenting how I've already improved some and hoping to get my heels on the ground in a few months!

No comments: