Sunday, February 04, 2024

Sabbath Light

Oh afternoon church, how I love you!
(When I don't have young children.)

It was a beautiful day, a dusting of snow and the sun bright.
I woke up and took my scriptures and journal outside and spent an an hour and a half
reading, writing and filling my spirit with light.

(And then I ran to the sunroom to take photos for my 
sunroom-every-month collage I'm doing throughout the year!)



Dan and I took a walk after church, both with one earbud in, and listened to a 
Come Follow Me podcast about 2nd Nephi. It was so fun to be able to listen together while walking,
pause the audio when the podcast sparked thoughts, discuss, and start it up again.

Can you believe we already have little crocus buds and... are those tulip buds? 
It feels like winter is just starting. But I guess we've already made it through a month+, and it's been verrrry mild. And I guess crocus start appearing in a month.


Lizzie sent this pic yesterday of Marty and his work team. 
Don't let anyone tell you accountants don't know how to have fun!

No comments: