Saturday, February 03, 2024

More OG's

Wickhams are in town to see their girls and we joined them for brunch.
They are so good at maintaining friendships by staying in contact and 
making an extra effort to visit whenever they're in town, even though trips to Utah are always so busy!


Talk about more OG's! 

We discovered we'll be overlapping in London for a few days in April,
and we're going to plan a trip to New Zealand that we'd started 
imagining with the Andersons last summer in Pagosa.

Dan and Nick skied fresh powder at Alta in the afternoon,
I finished my book, and then Sheree, Jared & Soren came over 
in between two SLC activities.

In the evening, Nick invited me to join him to watch BYU's Women's Chorus 
perform at Weber State!


Which meant I got to meet the cute girl he'd been dating!
Bur for tonight, I was his date and it was so fun driving to Ogden (he drove)
and getting dinner together. Whispering to each during the show... "wow! that pianist is amazing!"
and "I really liked that song!" 

I only wish we'd remembered to take photos while he was still dressed in his slacks and 
button-down shirt. He looked very handsome. (Well, he looks handsome in a t-shirt and shorts, too!)

No comments: