Monday, January 09, 2023

Top of the Rock

We all slept in this morning and then I ran my final NY errands before having to go home tomorrow, while Bekah, Livy and Grandma rode bikes around Central Park and Michelle talked to Isaac. I met up with everyone at FAO Schwartz, got to see the Rockefeller Christmas Tree, walk to dinner at a schmancy French place, then go to Top of the Rock before ending the night at Serendipity.




I've never been to Top of the Rock before so I'm glad we got to go.
It's a smaller observation area than Empire State Building and fun to see a different view.
I'd like to go back in the day and see Central Park from up high.
But it's also so nice to go late at night when there aren't any lines.






Livy was DYING when the mom's did embarrassing things like sing in the restaurant.
And we laughed about all the embarrassing things our mom did that now we think are fun
(Sing "The hiiiilllls are aliiiiive" at the top of her lungs to a crowd of teenage picnickers in the canyon.
They sang right back.)


No comments: