Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sorting it All Out

Life has been busy for a month--
super fun surrounded by lots of people I love and having lots of fun--
but phew! After Primary singing time was over today, I was ready to relax!

And by relax, I mean organize every needful thing--
primary song picture books from several years, Reminders and Notes on my phone,
my calendar, e-mails and get caught up on information for a class I'm starting in a week and a writing "experience" I'm submitting to on Saturday. 

It was a good day for organizing.
But a really sad day for Cowboys fans.

These are the hopeful fans before the game got started.


In other news,
Marty, Lizzie and Emi went home yesterday. We will miss them!
We're so glad we're already planning our next trip together next month.

And this buck was chomping right outside the gym window this afternoon.



Once he saw us taking pictures, he ambled away, but he bedded down just past the trampoline.
We see the does often in the yard (especially when we leave the back gate open).
But rarely see bucks this close, so it was a fun surprise.
 

No comments: