Friday, January 06, 2023

My Kind of Fun

We did all the odds and ends shopping today and Dan was such a good sport. 
He wasn't sure how lugging all our bags would work in NYC,
but I assured him I'd done it with Courtney three times and had a system.
He didn't complain and we had a lot of fun choosing some fun details 
and organization supplies together. (Yes, he said that!)

This pic is of him as we're headed over to get the five or six bags we left at Bed Bath & Beyond 
across the street to load everything in a taxi and head home.










I don't have a clean room photo of the second bedroom, but I have this messy one from when my mom and sisters arrived:


In the end we went to Home Goods twice, Target twice, Bed Bath & Beyond twice,
The Container Store, Pottery Barn twice, Williams Sonoma, West Elm twice,
a new to us furniture store: Raymour & Flanigan where we found a dresser for $500,
and Room & Board, also new to us, where we found cute blankets, laundry basket, decorative bowl and shoe baskets. Two different neighborhood hardware stores and two grocery stores.

No comments: