Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Walk With Emi

This morning I walked with Emi in the sling while her parents slept.
A beautiful walking and biking path bordering forest and lakes is near their complex
which was such a lovely place to get caught up with Dan.
(And earbuds so you can talk handsfree - what an invention! 
I think I've only used them for phone conversations once before.)

I got smiles from everyone I passed.


Fall is starting to show!



Sleep tattoos:


Cutest parents:



And Grandma. :-) 


Hooray for a wonderful lactation consultant who noticed Lizzie had multiple appointments and changed her schedule to consolidate. She was so loving and supportive. Calm and validating. 
She also had some good nursing tips without being overwhelming.
Emi gained 4 oz in one day, pooped three times before the appointment and pee'd and did all the things babies are supposed to do and the lactation consultant was very impressed.
She's been more wakeful today -- right on schedule!

No comments: