Sunday, November 08, 2020

Uh-Oh

I guess I got what I wished for -- home church.
Because I woke up with a headache and a little achy.
At first I thought, "I have a little headache. No big deal."
But then when I was up and around, I was a little achy too.
And not very hungry. (But I still have taste and smell... and no fever!)

So we all stayed home from church and watched it on YouTube.
Then had a nice sacrament with the three of us and Come Follow Me.

Before church at noon, I sat on the couch reading some new good gospel books and listening to Music and the Spoken Word. We watched several and then the Messiah with the Tabernacle Choir came on.


And pretty soon it started to snow.



It was a pretty good day, except that I might have Coronavirus.
While I was writing to Chris, I was reminded of a blog post I'd written... sometime.
I didn't know any keywords, just the gist. And in my effort to find it, I went back to 2009 and read every. single. post. until I found it in January 2018. (No wonder I remembered it somewhat.)

Oh wow, but talk about memory lane. I laughed and cried and mostly am SO HAPPY I have this little blog with my thoughts, kids quotes, our life, kids growing up and photos!!
What a treasure!


No comments: