Thursday, November 19, 2020

All Five Senses!


I can smell and taste again! This orange tasted so sweet and smelled so orange-y. 

And it was fun to see what this lotion smelled like. It's been sitting on my couch all week so I can continually soften my continually-washed hands. I dug it out of the linen closet and somewhere along the way it lost its tag. So it's been a mystery! But I'm happy to report it smells like coconut. Who would have ever imagined that we'd have this weird virus that made it so you couldn't smell or taste for a while? So weird! I am grateful to have all five senses again. (Although, I can't wear my contacts very long before my eyes get itchy and tired and I am DYING to pull them out and put on my glasses.)

I also went on a short walk around the neighborhood which felt good. But I wasn't feeling great by the end of the night. I guess I overdid it. Over did it strolling and talking on the phone. But I feel sure this won't last forever. Some day I'll get my energy back. Just giving it time.



No comments: