Saturday, November 14, 2020

Covid Updates

My head and eyes don't ache as much anymore. 
But my head feels so, so, so heavy. 
And exhaustion still washes over me as if I've been awake all night long. 
In reality, I slept great the last two nights. Better than I have this whole week. 
And yet, I'm still so tired! I think yesterday and today was the most tired I've been.

I really look forward to my orange juice smoothie each morning--fresh squeezed oj, pineapple, and coconut meat. I can taste that it's tart. And it's cold and so refreshing. 
I can also taste when food is salty. My soup for lunch was warm, and comforting. 

I had a bite of banana this morning and I could definitely get a hint of banana. 
Do you think its actual taste or food memory? 


Dan and I finished watching The Queen's Gambit last night and loved it. 
He also wants to watch The Mandalorian. We need more movie/show ideas.

No comments: