Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Election Day

It's been a totally normal day and with mail-in voting, it's weird that we didn't even go to a polling station and get an "I Voted" sticker. (Although I voted for no one, but it's still casting a vote and an opportunity to express my opinion, right?! And btw, I did vote for our local elections.) 

We're watching CNBC right now per Dan's suggestion, and I'm loving their interviews. Democrats and Republicans -- mostly business professionals -- but all with rational, logical expression and discussion of why they voted one way or the other. So different than the usual sensational far left or right voices that seem to drown out the real majority -- the normal, balanced people. 

If I can tie this into voting, it was my turn to submit my Workshop piece for my class this week. Which means I turned in a chapter (Chapter 4 or 5, I think it will be), and received feedback from my classmates and teacher. I love learning where they had questions and loved their suggestions for adding more information. And loved hearing what they really liked!

No comments: