Friday, November 20, 2020

#givethanks

I love the idea of filling up my feed with messages of Gratitude.
To think about what I'm grateful for and reading what you're grateful for.
These last eight months I'm especially grateful for technology.
I’m grateful for Facetime to connect with my kids who are away.


I’m grateful for Group Texts and anytime/anything updates with my sisters and mom and Marge.


I’m grateful for Podcasts that nourish my soul with spiritual things.


I’m grateful for spiritual enlightenment in my social media feeds.


I’m grateful for a living prophet and access to hear him anytime/anywhere. When he announced he had a special message for the world today, I felt the same thrill as if my dad were calling me up to give me some good news. I am grateful for a prophet who speaks for our Father in Heaven. And I’m grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves us like an earthly Father. I am grateful. #givethanks


No comments: