Monday, November 16, 2020

More Tossing

 This is what Covid looks like... a few extra supplies at the ready at the kitchen sink. 
Anyone can load the dishwasher, but Dan is the only one who unloads. 
And who serves up our dinner plates so we don't share utensils. 
In a couple of days my quarantine will be over and we won't have to stay 6 feet apart anymore.
I miss him.


Amongst all the throwing away I found so many sweet memories of the kids when they were younger. 
And some fun encounters:
Marty and Lizzie were both at two Suzuki Celebration concerts together.
You know I'm dying to watch the videos and see if we can find them! 


An old piano recital program with a friend, Faith, that Courtney got to know this summer!


I found a show to binge-watch today now that Nick is back in school and I don't feel so guilty having the TV on (while he's working on homework all day!) Virgin River. It was pretty entertaining and only one season, so you don't have to invest a lot of time.

No comments: