Friday, April 10, 2020

Today We Fasted



We all decided we like fasting on Fridays. You can stay busy. 
Instead of Sundays (especially morning church) where you're just waiting for the day to end.
Obviously having a purpose helps too.

Dan and I took a morning walk with Kershaw and found the peacock running free.


Chris and I watched "Don't Miss This" Easter version in the afternoon
and Marty made sure we fasted for 24 hours rather than having an early dinner
like we do some Fast Sundays.
We knelt together in prayer before we ate.

I'm grateful for everyone's good example and that we support each other.



In the afternoon, Dan and I got our patio furniture set up off our bedroom.
I love this space sooooo much!!!!



Dan wanted to watch Groundhog Day and I wanted to watch Apollo 13.
We didn't get any takers.
Marty and Lizzie wanted to watch Disney's Onward, so we did.
It was pretty sweet and perfect for sibling day!

So grateful for my sisters!



And my cute brother!

All of us except Michelle.
And these three even younger brothers who are pretty awesome.
This trip to Ireland was such a fun opportunity to really get to hand out with Sam and Max! I loved every minute!


And last, but not least, shout out to my Grandma Regan. Today is her birthday!

No comments: