Saturday, June 01, 2024

Walks and Talks and Homebound

As we headed out to walk the loop this morning (and stop at the General Store),
Erin stopped by and agreed to join us, and she and I had a great talk,
and a very fast walk! (Slow for her, fast for me! Ha!)




We took the ATV's down to the river and pointed out the Indian trees.




Then spent an hour cleaning and packing and eating lunch and before we knew it,
it was time to go home.
(I can't tell you how heavenly it is to clean up with five other grown women.
It's SPEEDY!)


Leaving Pagosa is always too soon.
I'm really looking forward to spending a few weeks up here--maybe in October.
Maybe next summer.
But sometime soon-ish.

The sickies got their air "relief" bags ready, but fortunately we flew home without incident.


This trip has really been a dream-come-true spending time with some of my closest friends,
and especially reconnecting with Anne and picking up right where we left off as if no time had passed.

No comments: