Saturday, June 15, 2024

Second Place!

Nick took second in today's Porsche Sprint at VIR! 
Lots of cool shoutouts from the announcers about his mission 
and "Where did this kid with so much speed come from?"
Go Nick!


I've been buuuuusy organizing and cleaning and hanging and decorating.
Completing lots of little jobs that have been ignored, and it feels so good knowing that even though 
I'm leaving tomorrow, when I return my house will be more homey.
(I don't think anyone else will notice how cute the upstairs hall table looks with the coffee table books I moved from elsewhere and added the plant and Eiffel Tower decoration on top and also the new frames from HomeGoods with family photos I printed and placed in the entry. 
But I notice and it makes me happy.)

To end the lovely, lovely, lovely days I've had to myself,
I sat on the porch outside my room for a while before bed and even debated sleeping outside
because that's how nice and cozy I felt.

No comments: