Thursday, June 22, 2023

Hello Home

As we left Pagosa this morning, Bob & Rhonda arrived 
and will spend the next five days with Courtney & Michael.

I haven't been home in a loooong time. 
Except for an overnight between NYC and Pagosa, I haven't been home since June 3.

First item of business, change the therms from heat to cool.


Second, take down Nick's graduation decorations.


I didn't have much planned for today except to take a nap and maybe read. 
Give myself a day off.

Restoration Hardware delivered the new couch cushions I ordered,
and I was soooo excited to have fresh clean ones!
Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size, so there's a whole lot of $$ down the drain.
And now half the summer will be gone before the new ones arrive.


But Bekah called to see if she could bring the girls swimming
(she stayed in SLC after Pagosa because Monet and Carson's wedding is in a week),
and instead of stewing on my mistake,
we spent a lovely afternoon together at the pool.

Dan made everyone dinner and it turned out to be a perfect welcome home.




No comments: