Saturday, May 21, 2022

Temple Blessings

I did an endowment session in the Draper Temple today,
praying that while there I'd feel peace, I'd feel the spirit reminding me of God's love,
and be blessed with guidance in decisions I need to make.

From the moment I stepped through the front doors,
I felt love and gratitude for the temple and the heavenly spirit that resides there.
I've made an effort to attend monthly since they reopened after Covid,
but it's felt more like something I should do rather than something I'm desiring to do.
But its like establishing a good habit. You don't always recognize the benefits right away.

But today--maybe it was because I was praying for particular needs--
my spirit was filled with recognition of God's love for me and for all his children
and the power of temple blessings. The familiarity was back and so welcome.


Chris in Barcelona update: F-1 race this weekend!
He's cheering for Sergio Perez, from Mexico, driving for Red Bull.
Mexico and Red bull, two of his favorites, it was a no brainer. 



No comments: