Monday, May 16, 2022

Retail Therapy

I haven't been wardrobe shopping,
as in shopping for several outfits rather than just finding a new shirt or new dress 
or impulse buying a sweatshirt I liked,
since pre-covid. 
 
During 2020 we weren't seeing anyone, so beside buying nice dresses for the weddings,
and binge shopping Instagram ads, we didn't have a reason to buy anything.

In 2021, after not going in public or to parties for a year, all my old clothes felt new again.

And now in 2022, I'm tired, SO tired of most things in my closet.
Dan and I have purged a lot in our closets lately,
 but I did hang on to several things I don't love because they fit the "just in case" category.

This morning I was at City Creek just after 10:00 and had a lot of fun in a lot of stores.
In Evereve I picked out some cute things and the sales lady (who is actually a stylist)
found a bunch more to try on hung them so attractively in the dressing room,
all the cute shirts deserved a picture!


Also got the cutest flare pants at Anthropologie which is a huge win because usually 
wide-legged do not flatter my wide waist. But these were stretchy and comfy with the funnest prints.

So, lots of success today! 
Now... where to go to wear my cute new things?


No comments: