Friday, May 06, 2022

Outdoor Weather

Yesterday morning Dan left to Wisconsin for a race.
I asked him if he wished it wasn't the very weekend we were home but he replied, 
"No! I'm so excited!"

I'm happy for him and I'm SO happy to not have anything I have to do the next couple of days.
Except catch up on the last ten episodes and series finale of one of my favorite TV shows,
Grace and Frankie.

I did do a little shopping yesterday and catching up on emails and organization.
Then started watching TV by 4:00 p.m. when I was fighting to stay awake.
Pretty much did the same today because both days I've been wide awake at 4:30 a.m.
 
Since Dan wasn't home, I even turned my show on at 6:00 a.m. to rewatch the episode I fell asleep during last night at 9:30 p.m.

By 7:00 I came down to the kitchen for breakfast and pretty soon Chris was awake too. 
He started early working on the skateboard ramp to get it in tip top shape for summer.
It's so fun when he sits down to chat.


Nick didn't have school today but his friends came over so they could work on 
making bridges for Physics.


And Chris and friends laid out by the pool.
Next week cools back down to the 60's and even 50's,
but the last two days have been in the 70's and with outdoor weather and the kids and their friends in and out, I couldn't ask for a better welcome home.


 

No comments: