Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Slowly But Surely

I slept alternating sides last night and woke up feeling pretty good. 
Much better than expected. I think the chiropractor and Advil really helped. 
Bending and transitioning from sitting to standing or standing to sitting is my main issue. 
Grunting helps. 

In spite of my back difficulty, we flew to Pagosa today with Matz and KT.
We needed to make some decisions with our builder and brought Matz along so he could measure for bunkbeds and see the bunk spaces in person. 
The Jankes joined us in Pagosa in 2016 so they're familiar with camp and love it like we do.




Grass changes the look so much! 
The elk are loving the grass too. Especially since the sod didn't have time to take hold so the elk can pick up a piece and take it to go. Fortunately, that hasn't happened too often.




Fun change from other site visits is we could eat our lunch in the 
comfort of the bunk house instead of in the car! 

After working, we had time to walk down to the river. I didn't think 
I could manage an ATV and everyone was happy for the exercise, so win-win.
I was even able to army crawl -- well, slowly plank tip-toe -- under the barbed wire fence to the sheep herder's cabin. I just didn't want to miss out.




Beautiful day. So glad I didn't have to miss it.
Loved seeing the progress and having our friends along.
Always a good time with Matz & KT.



No comments: