Friday, January 24, 2020

Recovering

I showered this morning and am in my new comfy sweats and sweatshirt from LuluLemon. Part 1 of a care package I bought myself pre-surgery. Part 2 came today -- new pajamas from Marigot and four new books.

I slept better last night, but still woke up at 5:00. I decided to get started on my "project while recovering at home" which is also my "social" goal for the year -- scanning all our old photos so they are digitized and I can make digital scrapbooks. Part 1 of that project was going through the first batch we scanned years ago -- twice -- and dating each one and deleting the copies. Took me two hours this morning, but I got through it. Unfortunately, the attic is so cold, I became chilled and couldn't warm up. I got back in bed at 8:00 with socks and a sweatshirt, but was still cold after an hour. So I started up the steam shower and that fixed everything.


Tonight we watched Anne of Green Gables with Marty and Lizzie. 
My favorite movie of all time.

No comments: