Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Doing My Part

I went out for a walk this morning and felt great! Meaning I welcomed the crisp feeling of being outdoors and the freedom to walk and move and stretch. It was good for my spirit to be outside.
That being said, my nether parts still feel quite tender, so I was careful not to go too far or too long. 30 minutes strolling was perfect.

Also it was garbage day and the garbage man hadn't come yet. So I picked up five phonebooks which have been lying on the ground by five different mailboxes. They were destroyed by the first rain that fell on them, and now there have been countless rain and snowstorms as they've sat there for several months. Probably since last October. So I picked each of them up and threw them away. My conscious simply would not let me walk by and look the other way. You're welcome neighborhood.


I started a "lost glove" photo tribute early last fall when Dan and I saw three abandoned gloves in varying sizes and colors. I've sort of lost interest because lost gloves are WAY more common that I'd originally imagined. Today I took a photo of this one but I didn't pick it up and throw it away. Because the owner might come back, right?

No comments: