Saturday, January 18, 2020

Great Ski Day

The teenagers left the condo as soon as the lifts opened. 
Dan, me, Marty and Lizzie enjoyed taking our time.

Once out on the mountain, the sun was shining and we took it easy so we could all stick together.
I learned that its much better for me to warm up my legs on the greens than hit it hard right off the bat with the expert skiers!

The sun was shining and it was a fantastic ski day!



We came back to the condo for a panini and soup lunch (per our tradition).
We always pack the panini maker because no Deer Valley trip is complete without it.
In fact I have an extra, because last year I committed my panini maker to youth conference and we can't have our DV trip without it. So I bought another.


On the way back out, we met this wild turkey wandering the paths!


These turkeys were pretty fun to be with this weekend.
I think they enjoyed being together too! 


After dinner in town, we watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine with Marty and Lizzie while Nick and friends played the x-box. (They all bring monitors and x-boxes and somehow make them fit in their tiny bunk room. It's quite the set-up.)

It's fun to watch the action on the slopes after the sun goes down. 
The grooming machines are hard at work long into the night.



No comments: