Sunday, July 02, 2023

Sunday Chill


 Dan and I were enjoying the shade on a hot day out at the poolhouse this afternoon
when an echoing crack caught our attention, the tops of the trees shook
and a thundering crash brought us to our feet as a tree in the empty lot next door fell to the ground.

I'd seen a person in the yard this morning as I was getting ready for church and I had a panicked moment wondering if someone could have been hurt. Nobody was there. The tree took some neighboring branches with it but otherwise didn't hurt anything. But it was so loud. 

Both Chris and Nick were home for dinner and we talked about the family reunion and our favorite parts. 


Everyone loved that they were able to build relationships and spend time with relatives they hadn't spent as much time with in the past. 

Tomorrow Dan and I go back to Pagosa. Can't wait.

No comments: