Thursday, July 27, 2023

Getting Good Use of My Office

I've spent almost all day the last two days in my office in front of my computer.
I've made some good progress on revisions for the next 100 pages, but it's been hard, hard work.
 
Yesterday we went to dinner with Burgoyne's and Goldsberry's--
twice in the same year is a record!

Today I had a body work appointment with Ryan hoping to help my back
and some wrist/elbow pain that started last month. 
It's not usually relaxing because it hurts when he digs into tight muscles,
but it felt so good to lay on his table in a room with plants growing over every wall.
Plants and crystals, a little water feature and good music. 
The room really does have good energy.
It was so rejuvenating for a tired mind and body.

I met Dan each night at 9:30 for a few episodes of Gilmore Girls.
Courtney has us addicted to a show that's 20 years old! 
It's pretty cute though. 


No comments: