Monday, July 10, 2023

Revisions, Day 1

Took the whole day to get oriented -- finding my most recent revision, 
filtering feedback from my Masterclass and what I've implemented and not,
and notes from the editor I hired last August.
Then reviewed the first 60 pages that I once revised one day that I had time last winter to work on it.

And that's why I've blocked out six uninterrupted weeks.
So I can actually make progress after today.


Also me, in a sweater, because it's freezing up here. 
Obvs, I can turn off the A/C, but then it gets too hot.


Dan and Kershaw are at rattlesnake avoidance training tonight.
Dan doesn't have a pic with Kershaw and the snake because when it's Kershaw's turn,
Dan is the one holding his leash!!! (Surely not holding the snake though...)
I'm afraid he's going to have nightmares tonight!


Courtney's first day of work at Exponent today!


No comments: