Saturday, March 18, 2023

Rugby Saturday

Unfortunately I don't have pics of Nick's rugby game vs. Herriman today.
But I did get one with JennyAnne and Karen, who I think of as my relatives because 
it's Matt's mom and sister-in-law (ex, but still).
The woman who looks silly in a beanie is me, and I'm so glad I had it even if I don't pull off the look, because it was soooo windy and cold. 

But, the sun was out and it felt so dang good to be outside! 
Nick made some great plays and even though they got beat, 
they were playing the #1 team in the nation and hung with them.

We had lunch with a couple of his friends at what's essentially a car museum
which obviously was really cool.


Our evening plans didn't pan out with friends so we ended up binging shows the last two nights.
Loving Shrinking so much.

Nick and Kate went up the canyon with friends and roasted s'mores in the snow. 
I think we're all ready for Spring. (And by Spring, I mean Summer.)

No comments: