Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Back to Front

Tonight we had Chris' 22nd birthday dinner
because March 17 is a Friday and he will be with friends.
Of all the restaurants he could have chosen, 
he picked crab and artichokes with Caesar's salad at home, 
with Mom's (Annette Curtis's) Danish bundt cake for dessert.



The celebrations will continue on his actual birthday on St. Patrick's Day 
with ebilskivers for breakfast and presents.

I had my Deep Dive Workshop tonight with Claire Lombardo, the author of
The Most Fun We Ever Had. I haven't read it yet, but now I'm so intrigued.



I worked on some flash fiction in the afternoon and started a book, Black Girls Must Die Exhausted, by last week's author presenter, Jayne Allen. She was darling and so encouraging! 

Dan and I went to the temple this morning with our friend, Art.
A few weeks ago we made a 7:00 a.m. appointment, not remembering it was daylight savings. 
Getting up at 5:45 wasn't too bad, but staying awake once we got home was impossible. 
At 10:30 I changed back into my pajamas and took a two hour nap, which was heavenly. 
Should I wake up at 5:30 every day just so I can take a 10:00 two-hour nap? 

And, Happy Pi Day! 
I've never seen this graphic before and love it!
Someone is a genius!

No comments: