Saturday, March 11, 2023

Bridal Shower

I hosted a shower for Catherine G's son today.
And the sun even came out!!

I had a wonderful spread -- Beaumont beat and citrus salad,
two more salads and a fruit tray that friends brought,
nutella brownies and three kinds of tarts topped with berries.
Pecan and caramel chocolates as a thank you treat.

I wish I would have taken a picture, but of course I was still putting things out when the
guests of honor arrived, so I forgot.

But our home was filled with friends and laughter, good food and love.
And tulips!!



Dan thought he'd get his Porsche out and drive with the top down, but then we saw rain and snow forecasted the rest of the week, so we have to keep being patient.

Nick had rugby and played the second half and brought home a black eye.

Dinner out with Duncan and Kristin tonight and a great time catching up.

No comments: