Thursday, November 17, 2022

Nick's Wisdom Teeth

 Nick had his wisdom teeth out this morning. 


Since I have Covid, I couldn't go, which I was bummed because I wanted to see how Nick acted when he was loopy. Last night we told him stories of the other kids after their surgeries:
Courtney very focused on trying to understand what happened. 
"I went in and they put me to sleep but now I'm here. Why don't I remember?
Tell me exactly what happened." "I lost alllll my wisdom."

Marty trying to make a run for it. Twice.
Once at the doctor's office, "Jail break!"
And the other when he and Dan got home when he jumped out of the car and ran across the yard.

Chris. Also thought he was fine.
"Mom, I'm going to do a back flip. I'm fine. I'll do it right here."

Nick didn't say a thing. Not a thing.
He made a shaka. That was it.


On the Covid front, I still have a bit of a sore throat but not much headache.
Drinking a lot of homemade juice trying to boost my nutrients and taking 
all the supplements Nick recommends
(Vit C, D, Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium, probiotics, on-guard.
And Lysine, because I got a cold sore too. Or course.)

Tuesday night Chris went to the store and got me my list of fruits and veggies for juice
and yesterday Sheree called to see if she could go to the store for us too while she waited for Simone to finish her rock-climbing workout. 
Chris picked up Great Harvest sandwiches today and we watched the end of
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets together while we wait.

Soothing tea:
1 Tbsp raw honey (antioxidant, boosts immunity, cough suppressant)
1 tsp grated fresh ginger (anti-inflammatory, aids digestion, detoxifies)
cinnamon
1 tsp lemon
8 oz. hot water



No comments: