Friday, November 04, 2022

Bagels and Bovines

Walked up to Columbia this morning to meet Courtney for lunch.
Absolute Bagels on 106th has amazing cream cheese -- huge cuts of chives in the chives and garlic.


And everyone knows it...



It's so nice out we ate outside.


Then took a quick tour of the lab and Courtney indulged me in photos 
of her in her home away from home.



Those are bovine knees. Just hanging about waiting for Courtney to put then to good use.


Just stopping to appreciate that Courtney goes to COLUMBIA.
What an amazing accomplishment.
Let me rephrase -- Courtney is getting her Ph.D! From Columbia!


At dinner I met back up with Courtney and Michael and a couple of their friends
who I've heard so much about but never met.
And on the way home I picked up a treat to eat while I finished reading my book.



No comments: